Meet Paul.
He is a red squirrel--i think-- and he gets to spend
every weekend going home with one of the students in Callan's preschool.
He was kind of dirty and nasty looking, I threatened that his first activity
with Callan would be taking a bath but thought that might be a little creepy
to read about in his activity journal sent back to the class.
So Paul was saved and we enjoyed his gnarly little presence
none the less.
While reading through his journal I realized he probably got a little bored hanging
out at our house. This rodent has traveled all over the world.
I found myself jealous of all his travels and adventures.
I wonder if some of Cal's class mates will adopt me for the weekend?
Hopefully he didn't mind a ride to the nursery and helping us pick out flowers
Or some play time with Callan on the trampoline
Or some apple picking with friends
Not a super exciting weekend for him but that is what he gets when he comes to the Shirley house.



No comments:
Post a Comment