Mack got an early birthday present while jumping on a neighborhood friends trampoline.
DAY 1:
DAY 1:
Mack got to invite 6 friends and Creed 4. For those people feeling sorry for the 1 token girl at the party Creed actually invited 2, his other girl friend was a little hesitant of the big mouse.
I don't really blame her.
My attempts at a Ben 10 cake for Mack and Creed's only request was a rainbow sprinkle cake. you know the white cake with the mulicolored sprinkles in it. Ever since we went to the store in January to buy cake supplies for Cam's birthday cake he has asked for it. I know its been a whole year since he has blown out candles, but jeez kid. You have to at least wait until the song is over.....
9 comments:
All I can say it OUCH!! What a funny memory for Mack to later be reminded of how he always had a mishap on his b-day!! I'll work on the pics -- but let me warn you, you're lucky I blog :-) I'm not the best at understanding computer stuff -- at least the fine tuning.
That bubble idea isn't sounding too bad!
Holy cow! His eye looks awful!! Doesn't look like it stopped him from enjoying his day.
You look gorgeous and your kids are adorable!!
Your sweet post about Creed made me sad for my little Graham and what will come when we have another kid. I hope he's doing better!
Ouch! It looks like it didn't slow down the birthday fun though.
looks like a fun party...and poor Mack needs a bubble!
Mack's eye looks so painful! Poor guy. Looks like the boys had a great birthday!
Fun times- that's quite the shiner on Mack! Gotta love trampolines. I didn't realize your boys' birthdays were so close together- how fun to have a big party!
Poor kid! That looks so painful. Chuck E. Cheese has always come through for us. My kids love it there.
Post a Comment