Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!

A few pictures from our Easter festivities!










At first I couldn't figure out why Callan reminded me of an old man and then I realized he looked just like my Dad! (not a great comparison photo but the most recent one I had)

All MY handsome guys!!




the boys loved dying the eggs, I am sure it had nothing to do with
the Star Wars egg dying kit I bought.












3 comments:

Amy Cima said...

Where on earth did you find a Star Wars egg kit? I am not going to let Brady know they exist so he won't know what he is missing. The family looks great!

Vivian said...

It looks like you all had a great day. Our Grandsons and their parents are looking great.
Grandma and Poppa Terry

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! My boys requested the Star Wars egg kit, but I couldn't find it anywhere! They settled for camouflage instead.
How is SD? I've heard it's been a long winter up there this year.
Shannon Spada