Can you stand it!!! It has been 6 months since I brought my little CalCal home from the hospital!
I am constantly amazed at how quickly this little man is changing and growing up. I wish I could "put a pin in it" (nicely placed Bolt reference)
and stop this madness from getting out of hand. Before I know it he will be a year! YIKES!!
Callan is officially eating veggies and fruits, rolling over both directions and loves playing with toys. He is close to sitting up by himself, but his large noggin makes him a little top heavy.
6 comments:
such cute boys!
he's so adorable! i'm just sad i don't even know the little guy . . .
mack and creed are looking older! so cute . .
Cal is so darling..has is own look..creed is getting lots of dark hair eh? And is Mack playing a DS or something in the pic of him and Cal?? I pray he sleeps through the night soon! Stop time!
You take such adorable pictures! He is so cute. I think it's so sweet that you miss him when he sleeps! You're such a good mommy... :)
Your boys are getting big! Sorry I missed you this last trip. Call me next time. I also went to Kangaroo Zoo today for the 1st time today. The kids absolutely loved it! I hope that Cal sleeps better for you!
Heather--they are all so handsome! We should talk about a visit . . . we'll head your direction (again) in a few months. We'd love to hook up with you guys.
Post a Comment