Tuesday, May 5, 2009

7 month old Callan.........

I mean seriously, isn't he scrumptious!?!

Eating actual brown rice! It is so great when they can start eating what you eat!
His funny little "onesie tie" bought by my Dad

his first tooth!!
please try to not focus on the carrot or squash or whatever tasty food leftovers are on his chin.

I don't know if I have noticed more change in this baby than I did this month...
He went from milk to baby food to whatever he can fit in his mouth and not choke on all this month. His little personality is taking form, he is the silent killer type. You know the type that doesn't say or require much but once they need something or have reached their limit all h*** breaks loose. He also cut his first tooth, and has 3 more not far behind. And because of the aforementioned teeth it has caused him to be extra clingy and extremely cranky. However, amongst this unwelcome change something great has occurred.........HE SLEEPS!!!
yes this is true, it is not a figment of my imagination he has finally decided after a few nights of tough love that he is able to make it through the night without eating. He still needs his pacifier at least once or twice a night but that is mindless zombie type walking. So it doesn't bother me too much. {for now}
Cal also doesn't really like being put down, so any crawling or things of the like aren't happening which is probably a good thing since I really don't want to baby proof all of the stairs that I have in this house. He still loves to play and interact with his brothers and this month has grown fond of Kinga {the dog} the belly laughs that come out of him are priceless.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

He sure is scrumptious! What a great baby you have! You have pretty cute boys.

Mary said...

He is adorable!!! I am glad that he is finally letting you sleep more.

Carlie said...

Wow, he really is a dang cute baby! It's funny, Creed (my Creed) is 10 months old and doing the same things as Cal! Only he's got 6 teeth now- not fun to go through! Keep up the good work!

Betsy said...

He is so yummy! He just get cuter and cuter!