Don't let the shirt throw you off. He is only 34, although some days I am sure he feels 55.
The boys and I made him a football cake because as Mack said "Dad LOVES football so he needs a football cake." Too bad I am a real slacker when it comes to posting about Cams birthday. It was only a week and a half ago. oops! But I can't forget about my man on his special day. I am not sure how he got so old so fast. Because I am pretty sure I am still 19. Luckily he hasn't lost his good looks!
By the way I scored extra brownie points this year with one of his gifts it has been a huge hit. A bass fishing game on the wii. (cam's brothers can all stop laughing now!) For some reason for a boy who doesn't really fish, he loves to on video games. Am I the best wife ever or what?!?
10 comments:
34.....not so old! My hubby is 35 going on 36! I so agree though I am still in my 20's! Happy Late Birthday Cam! Good for you to get him a game he loves!
Okay, Missy! We're both older than that so what are you trying to say?! :)
Well I am glad you are both older than me. I am only 27. Rich on the other hand is an old man... Happy Birthday Cam. Life just gets better each year so enjoy.
34 is definitely REALLY OLD, but he still looks like he did 9 years ago. What's up with that? Happy Birthday Cam! Have fun pretend fishing!!
Happy Birthday Cam! Kalani will catch up to you in age next week! For the last two years I have gotten off easy because his birthday falls right on or a few days away from the super bowl! So Dad's present is usually an uniterupted football game with lots of snacks!
Russ will be 35 this year. I also agree that I feel still 19. I'm sure that I don't look like it anymore though. By the way the pictures of your boys are so cute!
apparently a lot of Heather Shirleys play on facebook so you will have to add me instead.
Happy Birthday Cam! 34 seems young when 40 is lurking around the corner.
oh man, we missed you this year for the guys' birthdays. we did have a good time last year . . . eating greek food in monterey. and of course, our trip to the gap. we always found ourselves there on our double dates. that was fun. and the year we did chinese . . . we had tons of fun together!
maybe, just maybe, someday we'll be together for their birthdays again.
I just posted a belated blog about Adam's birthday too! haha. What a good wife, buying your hubby a video game!!! lol. But seriously, where does the time go!?
Post a Comment