I normally would refuse to show this picture. But for the sake of callans first time in a pool I am making the sacrifice. He really didn't do too much swimming. But his toes and feet were dangled in the hot pool a few times.
4 months already! Sometimes I wish there was a pause button. Time is going by so quickly with my little man. So what changes have happened this month. Well not much! I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night, but we are not even close. And I mean not close at all. I am not sure how some babies do it. Mine for some reason just don't! We did make progress though. Normally my babies don't leave my room until they sleep through the night, but he is such a noisy sleeper I just couldn't take it any more. So he moved into the crib in his room. I also hoped that he would sleep more, instead it just means I get to drag myself out of bed around 4 times a night!
The boy is working diligently on his abs, he is always trying to do situps when you lay him down. He is also very close to rolling over. That will happen here shortly I am sure. He is constantly smiling at everyone which is so much fun. And we have officially gotten some laughs out of him. No shocker here, but Mackguire was the first one to achieve this. Callan can't take his eyes off that boy. One thing Cal hasn't decided yet is if he is going to be a pacifier baby or thumb sucker. I thought this was usually determined by this age but he seems to try out both and continues to weigh his options. I guess we will have to wait and see which one he decides is best. I am for what ever makes him sleep through the night!

15 comments:
He's such a sweet little baby! I love his little boat outfit! haha
So I guess you didn't like my post about Avery sleeping through the night? Well I am jealous that your baby will take a pacifier OR a thumb. Mine only wants mom (is that TMI?)
So sweet and you are such a hot mamma!
Callan is such a cute little baby! I hope he starts sleeping through the night soon.
My boys didn't sleep through the night until they were 11 and 12 months. I agree with you on not knowing how some kids do it so young! He sure is a cutie, though!
He is such a cute baby! Next time you're up at night, just think of me...I'm right there with you, 4 times a night......she was doing better a month ago, I don't know what happened. We moved her into her own room too, hoping we'd get more sleep, but there I am every 2 stinking hours halfway sleepwalking back to her room! Good thing they are so sweet.
Honestly Heather, your family is so good-looking it is not normal. :) You should have them all be models or something. You would make a fortune. You better watch out for all the girls that are going to knock your door down fighting over your handsome sons!!
He is so dang cute! Just make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to you! (Check out my blog)
Callan is such a beautiful baby! You have gorgeous kids.
I feel your pain with the sleepless nights ... they are a killer! Kelty is 14 months now and just started sleeping through the night last week. Up until 10 1/2 months he was still getting up every 2-3 hours! Al and I were convinced that the only families that have multiple children are the ones with kids that sleep! :o)
WOW!! That baby boy is adorable!! I am shocked at how big he has gotten. I am sure I will blink and Collin will be the same. I am excited to have Collin get the big grins and laughter. He is giving more sleep, so I shouldn't complain right!! Good luck getting sleep, does formula not work to tide him over longer??
Hi Heather,
I didn't have your email address if you want to leave a comment I am not posting thme so it will only go to my email. Thanks,
Cherie
Heather... it's Amy Earle here. I'm not sure if you'll remember me or not. We met briefly in Del Rio while our husbands were in pilot training. You actually came to the hospital once to help me while one of my boys was sick! I stumbled onto your blog from Kelli Melin's (which I found through Jody Buxton) what a small world!
Your family is beautiful! I too have three boys and absolutely adore them! It looks like you guys are doing great!
Rachel was a loud sleeper too. She only lasted a week in our room.
Post a Comment