

Last Wed at school it was Mack's turn to bring home the class bear named Bobbie. This activity entails a journal that you can draw pictures and write about what Bobbie did while staying at your house. At first I thought it would just sit in the corner for our two day allotment and never get a second look. I was wrong. Mack was thrilled for it to be his turn. He gave it piggyback and shoulder rides. Bobbie got to watch him play video games and star wars, and even slept with him one night and Creed the next. Bobbie was present for all meals and activities. It was fun to see Mack take responsibility while caring for him. One of the other highlights of having the bear is that it is the one time you get to bring a show and tell to school. He brought his soccer medal from this past season and his puppy webkin.
3 comments:
When I taught preschool we had a class bear the kids took home. They loved it. I still have the journal of all their adventures.
Ethan's first grade class had a stuffed pet raccoon that went home with them and he loved his experience too. It's funny to see what they care about and how they react to things.
Jamesy also had a preschool class bear. We took that thing everywhere! I'm glad that Mack had fun!
Post a Comment