
The boys anxiously waiting for the tire to get changed and get on our way!

Have you ever had one of those days where you wonder why you even try? Thursday night was one of those nights for us. Cam and I have been wanting to take the boys camping and fishing all summer but something always comes up. Friday was a day off for Cam and our neighbors were going camping for the whole weekend so we decided now or never. With my recent condition we decided I would only join them for the evening. I can't pass up an opportunity for s'mores. So long story short Cam was home at 3:30 we didn't make it to the campground until 8:30. Which was only 25 min away. As you can see a punctured tire was our biggest delay somehow a allen wrench ended up in our tread and left a nice hole. I was a little worried we might have a re-enactment of the Christmas story (for those of you familiar with the Dads choice language during the tire change scene) because Cam and I had about all we could take for one evening. I however did at least get my dinner and s'more before I left for home at 9:30. A lot of work for a little relaxation. The guys on the other hand did have fun trying to fish, riding four wheelers and enjoying nature on Friday. Of course there are no pictures because I am the official family photographer and was not in attendance.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your tire. I'm glad you got your smores!
We've all had those kind of days...ughh! I'm sorry!
Post a Comment