Anyway, Creeds little girly friend Riley asked if he wanted to go out to dinner and a show for her 3rd birthday. They went to McDonald's for dinner and later Sesame Street Live is in town so off they went to a child's version of a Broadway show. (Brave mother who wanted to take two 3 year olds plus her 1 and 7 year old by herself.) How sweet is that. He was very excited and cooperative all day long so that he could go especially since he got to ride in her car. That is a rare treat since I hate switching car seats around. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see how he behaved and how he liked the show.
Creed anxiously awaiting his date. Does he look nervous?
The happy couple :) You can't tell by the picture but there are definitely sparks! Is that boy smitten or what?
12 comments:
Awwww, that is just the cutest thing ever!!! He'll get such a kick out of that when he's older!
He's gonna be a heartbreaker! What a good looking kid! I'm proud that we borrowed his name for our baby boy! You are such a fun mom! How are you feeling? Ready for #3? Good luck with him!
that is just too cute. He is such a handsome boy! My oldest was caught holding hands with a girl in 1st grade. When I asked him about her and explained it was against the rules to hold hands at school he said, "but mom, I think I'm in love" It's just too sweet and innocent.
creed is SO cute . . . i can't take it.
can i take him on a date?
So sweet!
He is so cute! They will be 16 before you know it! With hunks like that, you are going to be putting in a lot of sleepless nights! Good luck with the last few weeks before boy #3 arrives. I have to admit... 3 boys are the best!
uh yeah..sparks are flying!!! Watch out! Was Mack okay that his little bro beat him to the punch?
Heather -- hey don't ask how i found you 'cuz i don't really know myself but it was through multiple people from rexburg blogs. i just have to say no one should be allowed to be so cute when they are pregnant. congrats on your 3rd baby. your boys are darling. love ya anneliese
Wow!! Your boys are getting so big! I miss you guys! Hope everything goes well with the baby thing!!
How funny! I love the pictures. I just taking a guess that he had a great time.
haha That is so cute!!!
I don't know if I told you or not but Kelley is moving to South Dakota on Oct 13. Her husband is in the Airforce also. She is also having a baby in March. Just FYI.
Post a Comment