
For those of us who love to craft and make homemade things especially if we want to be able to share them with others. Or even if you are the lucky recipient of such treasured items. This is a cause worth fighting for. This bill could ultimately change the face of the great american tradition of local craft fairs. For more information click the link and find out ways to let your congressmen and women know how the American public really feels.
2 comments:
Heather! Long time. Congrats on the new baby! I was talking to Robin today and she told me about your blog. I was telling her how I always wanted to ask you what you use in your hair that makes it SO shiny! LOL! Seriously though, what is it?!
I have a friend that is organizing a quilt project for the people in Victoria, Australia who lost their homes in the fires this month, thought you might like to check out the link http://www.flickr.com/groups/bushfirequiltproject
I will have to read more of your blog to catch up with where you are living and all now!
Cheers!
I'm glad the word is out on this! I have a children's shop (www.chichikids.etsy.com) on Etsy that I temporarily closed. Thank goodness they delayed the testing requirements for a year until they decide how to handle this for the handmade market. I'll have my shop up and running as soon as we get settled in Germany.
Post a Comment