



Every year I take the kids and get their pictures taken in their costumes. I find it easier to do it in a controlled environment before the actual day, that way we for sure get cute pictures of the costumes and don't have to worry about it Halloween night when they are too anxious to get out the door and sit still for a picture.
I got lucky enough this year to coincide the Halloween pics with Callan's first pictures. Well lucky in the sense I only have to go once. Trust me it wasn't easy wrangling the 3 of them. Cal was pretty unhappy with all the chaos. Thank goodness my mom was there to help me!
But now for all 3 boys I have a picture of them like this taken around 3 weeks old.

I have never taken a professional photo with my babies before, but since I had the pregnancy photos I figured I should do one!


What a sweetie. You would never know that he had just been screaming like crazy!

I got lucky enough this year to coincide the Halloween pics with Callan's first pictures. Well lucky in the sense I only have to go once. Trust me it wasn't easy wrangling the 3 of them. Cal was pretty unhappy with all the chaos. Thank goodness my mom was there to help me!
But now for all 3 boys I have a picture of them like this taken around 3 weeks old.

I have never taken a professional photo with my babies before, but since I had the pregnancy photos I figured I should do one!

Callan in his blessing outfit

What a sweetie. You would never know that he had just been screaming like crazy!

9 comments:
Cute cute and CUTER!! Look at you handling three kids like a champ. You could so have 5 more!! The final photo of Callan is adorable! Great job! The costumes look great too, can't wait to see the real things Halloween night!
What a great idea to get the kids professional pictures in their costumes! My Halloween pics never turn out the way I want.
Precious pictures of Callan too!
Hadn't checked your blog in a while! Congrats on the new addition...and the nursery...are you kidding me?? Can you she come do mine? AMAZING. He is a doll. You look so happy.
I love the Halloween pictures! Cute boys. You look great!
Adorable pictures!!! The last one of Callan is so cute!
Fun idea to get professional pictures of them in their costumes. Halloween night is so chaotic and crazy.
Heather, Love all the pics. You are such a good mom to document the moments in your kids lives, me on the other hand didn't even take one Halloween pic-ha! Callan is beautiful- I hope everything is going great! Love ya, Mandy
heather, they are so cute. I love the one of you adn your baby. Very cute.
What cute pictures! You tiny baby is growing up so fast. Love the costumes and professional pictures...such a good idea!
Way to go on getting pictures taken of his first month! Sometimes it's hard because you are so worn out. You have such a beautiful family. Loved the one of your parents. I love it when the our parents take a dive back into their youth if only for a few moments!
Post a Comment