Monday, November 3, 2008

Cal is 1 month old!

Callan had a very special 1 month birthday. He was blessed in our church sunday. We were very lucky to have both grandparents here for the weekend to share in the big day.This is the only picture I have that my older two boys are cooperating for the picture



The sun was a little bright that day! Hence all the squinting.


On Saturday we went to an indoor water park called Watiki that is attached to the hotel that my parents stayed at. We were there for 7 hours and had so much fun.


this is what Cal did the whole time. I think he loved the humitdity and the constant water noise.

my parents may kill me for posting this, but I was proud of them for not acting their age and going down the "toilet" slide. It is the coolest slide.


Also Since Cal is 1 month old, I will share with some of his favorite things thus far.
1. He loves his brothers! Especially when he is crying and they start to sing to him either "Called to serve" or "I am a child of God" very sweet!

2. Also involves his brothers. Taking baths. Cal and Mack both love to sit together in the bath. Mack is so soft and sweet with him. The other night they sat in there for almost 40 minutes. It totally relaxed Callan.

3. And I can't leave out eating. He is still a big fan and still likes to eat all day long.
I couldn't resist posting this photo. Mack was making that face because Callan as usual was looking for food and it made Mack a little nervous!


14 comments:

Chalonn said...

oh so cute! I love the pictures...especially the one of your parents..they are so great!

Jessica said...

What fun pictures. I love the one of Mack and Cal! So adorable. What a beautiful family you have!

Amy Tree said...

that is funny Heather, my in-laws spent Saturday at the Watiki also

Karla said...

I love all the fun pictures! The boys are so sweet with Cal! He is such a cutie. Your parents crack me up, they're so cool :) You have such a blessed family.

The Pena family said...

Can you believe how fast the time goes! How fun to have 3 little boys. I love the tub pictures....it reminds me of my own kids....they really are a lot alike. You are a great mom to be hopping right back into a swimsuit! Looks like you had a ton of fun...

Amanda said...

How sweet that they like to take baths with the baby. :)

I really need to get to Watiki with my family. It looks like so much fun! :) How cool that your parents joined in the fun!

Mandy Gardner said...

Your mom and dad ROCK!!! How neat to have the whole family there for Callan's blessing. You look great!If you have a moment call me, because every time I think about calling, I think she is busy or feeding. So I never know when to call. I hope all is well. Love ya, Mandy

Cynthia Johnson said...

love all the pics!

Mary Peterson said...

Your boys are so awesome! I'm glad you were able to have a great time with your family!

Cherie said...

I really like the picture of all the boys together. I love the day that we bless our children. It is always so special!

robin said...

man, i wish i could meet callan.

i love checking your blog but it makes me miss you.

boo hoo.

Fisher Family 6 said...

The pix from the blessing brought tears to my eyes. We wish we could have been there. Your guys looked like you had too much fun...did you enjoy the snow?

KATE (QUINN) SCHROEDER said...

you all look so great! Just wanted to say hi and that your boys are beautiful-way to go!

Amy Cima said...

You are one brave girl. Getting in a swimsuit and bathing the kids together. I am still in the bathing in the kitchen sink phase. You're my idol! The kids are adorable.