Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grandma come back!!!!

Callan's second week of life has been pretty uneventful. Grandma left Monday morning and my mom doesn't come until Thursday night. So I am on day 2 of being by myself. I was totally spoiled having Cam's mom here to cook, clean and take care of my needy little rug rats. Not only that but she made Callan a beautiful custom nursery. I can brag since I didn't make it. She did all the bedding, the curtains, the quilt the whole works. I love that we get to be recipients of her amazing talents.







Unfortunately Cam has been extremely busy at work that he hasn't seen the boys all week. He leaves before they wake up and doesn't get home until after they are in bed. Mack asked me this morning if Daddy died cuz he hasn't seen him. So sad! So enough of my pity party, we are actually surviving pretty well. The boys are a big help. And I can do anything for a few days knowing reinforcements are on their way!
Mission Impossible: Getting 3 boys to smile and look good for a picture!


Mack really wanted to document Cal's bath. So although the photos aren't the most flattering he really wanted to see his pics on the blog.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the nursery!

Jessica said...

The nursery is so beautiful! I love it! Your mil did an amazing job! So talented. The pics of the kids are adorable! What sweet boys you have.

Amber said...

I love the colors of the nursery! Hang in there.Three is rough,but it does get easier. Newborns just require so much attention at first.Which means the other kids spent a lot of time in front of the T.V. You are a great mom!

jami wyatt said...

What an awesome mother-in-law! I love the nursery, she has great taste! I'm glad Mrs. Terry is on her way. By the way, you look great. Have you taken those newborn pics yet? Use the window and the changing table with a black or white sheet over it. If you know how to set your f-stop, set it to like f4 so the background will blur. (Not that you don't have anything else to do). Or just go to JCPenney. :~)

Karla said...

I love his nursery - so cool and original! The saying above the changing table is too cute for words!!! The pics of the boys are hysterical, they look like they really enjoy their new addition. Miss you guys!!

Lani said...

I agree, your mom-in-law is very talented! Those are some great pics for a 5 yr-old. Looks like they're both great big brothers!

Juli said...

I like his room, the bedding looks beautiful! The qoute above his crib looks great.

The Pena family said...

What a talented mom-in-law you have. The nursery turned out so good! I love the bath pictures. Our boys are so much alike. Tyler is our little photographer...I think I spend more time deleting what he's done all day than taking my own.

Mary Peterson said...

Congratulations Heather! Your new little guy is so cute! I'm glad that you are getting so much help. Please call me if you need anything.

Buxton Family said...

What fun pictures. I hope Cam gets some down time soon. I hate it when they are gone for such long hours. The life of a pilot's family huh! Cal is such a darling baby. Cam's mom did a fabulous job with the nursery. It is beautiful.

robin said...

such cute boys . . . and i love the nursery!

Krif said...

Your nursery is so cute! You are so creative.

Jen said...

I love your nursery! That looks like a very relaxing space...probably a room that you see a lot of (good thing it is SO cute)! You look great and the big brothers look happy and proud.

Vivian said...

What a great family. Thankyou for being my family.

Rena said...

You look like one of those rich families that can hire a professional to decorate. His room looks so amazing. And your kids are lucky to have you as their mom.

susie said...

Hey Heather-This is Susie (Elliott) Lage! Congratulations on your new little man, what a cutie! The nursery is so cute and so are your boys. By the way you look great, I can't believe you just had him. Come check out my blog, you can get to it thru Janeese's.

Lisa said...

Wow! The nursery is amazing! Fun to see your boys all together! I know how it is to have a Mom in town so I'm glad you didn't have to fly solo for long!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are all so adorable. Little Cal fits right in. That nursery is so chic! And you, my dear, look GREAT! Congratulations!