So, to my best friend and my partner through this crazyiness called life. I say
"Happy Anniversary" Cameron. Thanks for choosing to share your life with me, I honestly don't know how I got so lucky!
So here are some oldies but goodies from the past.
Our engagement photo at Mesa Falls. Also where we had our first date!
Idaho Falls Temple August 23rd 1997 (boy we are just babies)
8 comments:
Heather and Cam. Congrats, I remember that day - it was a day I didn't lose a friend but I gained a family...(I am teared up right now). In all honesty this is probably the best post I've ever read on a blog. I'm so happy for you guys and happy that we are still such good friends!
I remember the night that Cam told me how much he liked you...it was maybe the first serious conversation he and I had ever had. You guys are great!!!
Awww!! That was soooo amusing!! I've never seen those pictures! ;) Happy anniversary, friends!
oh boy. i love those pictures. almost as good as the one of you and my husband at prom.
congratulations! we miss you guys!
You two are such a wonderful couple. Whenever anyone talks of good marriages you guys always pop into my mind.
Congrats on your 11 happy years!!
Hey Congrats! The only wedding photo I have seen of you guys, was the one that came with my Beehive Federal Credit Union statement. That was funny. I think the caption said something like "Planning a wedding?" And there you two were.
You've been married longer than I have! I can't believe how young we got married. When we found our guys we didn't want to loose them so we snatched em up. I hope you had a great anniversary. You two seem so perfect for each other and have the cutest little family. Good luck in the years to come.
Happy Anniversery you too. Wow 11 years how crazy. You both look so great now and I hope you are feeling good too. Have a great one.
I had no idea you guys have been married for 11 years! I swear I am older than you so you must have gotten married right out of high school? Congratulations and happy anniversary! You guys are so cute together!
Post a Comment