Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I HATE POOP!!!

Lucky for you there are no pictures just an overly tired mom, tired of cleaning up poop. As if potty training wasn't hard enough, Creed has been struggling with the whole #2 issue. Making it ontime, etc. He has to go and bring into the house some horrible eboli virus (I don't know what it is but our family has been plagued with it now for almost a week)
First, Creed is throwing up, next day the runs, which haven't stopped. In fact be glad there isn't a pic for this one, Saturday morning Cam and I awake to a horrible smell. I walk out into the kitchen and find piles of yellow poo all over my floor and rugs. It took us almost two hours to get the kitchen and rugs cleaned. It was truly everywhere. ARGH!! Then that night Mack and I start throwing up and Sunday was pretty much a wash for me as well.
Monday comes all should be well, Mack starts throwing up again and now he has the runs. He luckily makes it to the toilet. My house constantly smells, my washing machine is running overtime and on my shopping list for Cam today it is mainly cleaning supplies, cuz lets face it no one has eaten much food over the last week. Creed however I am tired of throwing away underwear and have resorted to pull ups full time. I know... total regression but I have had enough!! I wonder if he will ever have a chance to learn what a normal poop feels like in the big boy world of toilet training.
OK just had to vent because like I said, I HATE POOP!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry for you! What a horrible weekend. I totally know the feeling. But it sucks even more when your pregnant! :( Hope you are on the mend and everyone is starting to feel better.

Karla said...

You poor things!!! I feel for you. Hopefully that nasty bug is gone soon, never to be seen again! ((HUGS))

Cherie said...

I don't blame you! I sure hope you are all feeling better soon!!

Mary and Adam said...

I've probably mentioned poop on my blog like 10 times...and I don't even have kids! At least the poop-capade is over!

Emily said...

Ohhhh, I am so, so sorry! I have to totally agree....I hate poop! And there is nothing worse than being sick at the same time your kids are sick. That's when you want YOUR mom to take care of you! Glad you're feeling better, and good luck with potty training.
If it makes you feel better, I have never had any of those magical one day potty trainers, AND I have two children in pull-ups at night! AARGH!

Anonymous said...

I hope all is going better! What a yucky few days!

I just finished Breaking Dawn. Have fun with the read. I have to get back to cleaning my house and actually feeding my family real meals!

Buxton Family said...

Heather, I'm so sorry. I remember one time when Rachel was a toddler she pooped such a stinky poop on her bed we had to throw the matress away. There was no cleaning it. Luckily, we were living in temporary housing and were renting beds. They just replaced it for us. However, the smell seemed to last in the apartment forever. You are in our prayers.

Jen said...

Sorry about the poop war. I think I would rather clean up vomit than poop anyday! What an aweful way to spend the weekend. Hope you all get feeling better soon.

Mary Peterson said...

After a weekend like that I would put my kiddo in pull ups too!

I think it is funny that when we went to the pool last week that we had to all evacuate the pool while they cleaned up someone else's kids poop! You definently can't seem to get away from poop!

I hope this week is going better for you!

Andrea said...

I am so so sorry! I agree--poop stinks!

Andrea

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry Heather!!! I hope you are all feeling better by now.

Jordan got really sick with that when I was pregnant with the twins. I was supposed to be on bed rest, but I could hardly rest when Scott had to work and Jordan had it coming out at both ends. It was the worst!!