I will always look back our year living in DC very fondly.
I met a lot of kindred spirits and genuinely great people,
had many profoundly life impacting experiences,
and spent quality time with my family.
These ladies below are some of the reasons I will
always love my time there.
We met in an vulnerable and intense environment
and along with many other women became
lifelong friends.
Although not everyone could join us on
our little reunion in Rome I couldn't have
been happier to spend time with these
amazing women and share incredibly loud laughs,
swap in-country stories, spend copious amounts of time shopping and
eating pastries until our stomachs almost burst.
Till next time my friends.
![]() |
| We closed the place down and I think we might have even scared a lot of people away. |
![]() |
| The only way to see a city quickly is the Hop on Hop off bus tours. |
![]() |
| To answer your question, no, we didn't climb the Spanish steps. Sheesh, as if! We had too much shopping to do. |
![]() |
| The Colosseum |







No comments:
Post a Comment