Sunday, September 1, 2013

final days of summer


                          Between our lengthy trip to the States and our summer vacation to Croatia
we really didn't have much time to spend in Hungary and enjoy
the summer activities that we would normally do. 

 But, As I was going through pictures to get ready for
my "Big blog catch up Extravaganza"
that is about to take place on here.
--I thought if maybe  I made it sound like an event, 
it will seem much more exciting to everyone. 
Is it working???--
I came across some of these little summer gems that 
I don't want you to miss out on.  

You all should know I have been trying and I mean REALLY trying, not just one lame attempt,
but multiple ones to FB, instagram, my blog anywhere to get this seen but it just won't load.

What is it I am trying to share and give you great pleasure in viewing?
Well...Creed's hip hop video of course!

 From his first and let's be honest most likely his last week long hip hop camp...
he is to his unfortunate self the product of Cam and I. 
We don't really excel in that area among many others.
But it was really cute and he had fun. 
So you never know, maybe he can break
down those genetic bonds that are keeping both his feet left and
Rock the dance world. 
Maybe...
Another fun filled week of Soccer Camp for the boys

A typical Sunday afternoon activity while waiting for Dad to finish up his church meetings

A summer BBQ with this view. Yes please!

My boys being gentlemen in a Hungarian home eating delicious cherry soup!
This is stuff is incredible people.

Dad returning from his month long trip to the States.






No comments: