Friday, December 28, 2012

Crazy December!

I don't think I know I single person who doesn't have a busy if not extremely crazy 
schedule during the month of December. 

For a two week period I think my kids saw our babysitter and their school teachers more than me. 
In fact I think our babysitter came over 9 TIMES, 9!!
To be honest, I am not complaining I really do love
all the parties, open houses, and events that bring people together and 
help set a more creative and festive mood. 
However, I will also be honest in saying it has taken me days to
 recover from this months festivities.

And since I am being honest, I am going to tell you my most favorite 
events this month are the ones involving my kids.

Holiday breakfast with best friend Taewon

Apple Pie baking in Mack's class


Mack's Holiday Tea which was after their polar express party
 (hence the conflicting wardrobe of party on the bottom and business on the top).

At the Holiday Tea the kids read 2 of their own written poems and entertained us with song.
Fantastic.

and No, we did not move to Korea, but it does happen that 4 out of the 13 kids in Mack's class are Korean. The boy next to him Taewon also happens to be in Mack's primary class at church and they are best little buddies.

Gingerbread house making at the Ambassadors house...Unfortunately Mack was sick this day and couldn't come too.


This picture with only 2 of us, tended to be accurate description of our family this month.
We were never all at the same function together at the same time. And, I have a feeling this is just the
beginning of our tag teaming lifestyle.

Callan's school "required" all kids to dorn a santa hat all month. 

Can you believe that we are able to pull off cub scouts in Hungary! Well we can and we do thanks to a lot of dedicated parents. It is fantastic.  Here Creed is receiving his Bobcat along with many belt loops.
Mack too had some awards but this pack meeting was also on the day he was sick.
The tiger den performing their skit

Creed also had a great Christmas concert that is all on film and how I wish you all could watch it. 
My recording is a little distracting because there is so much laughter and giggling coming through, but it is pure delight. 

No comments: