Monday, July 23, 2012

"Awesome" niece




I don't know officially what term to use "great" or "grand" when referring to my niece's daughter but anyway you say it, it means awesome!
My niece and her husband live in Boise and they have the cutest little girl ever!
The two of them came out to NJ to visit her family and all the girls decided to surprise me and come to see us before we move and to let me meet Paisley.
I am so glad they did!
 I kind of got a glimmer of what grand parenting is all about
and although I can truly wait patiently for that time in my life, definitely not in a rush,
but I know it is going to be so much fun!
Paisley is such a doll and my boys and I couldn't get enough of her, it was such a joy having them around!





1 comment:

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

Oh i just love it! I havent seen some of these. I need your boys to come back and give Paisley some lovin!!

( Like she doesnt get enough )