Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Amazing!


Look at the fun and amazing purses my Mother-in-Law made for me while she was in town. Aren't these great?? It is made out of Cam's old flight suit. Now I have something fun to carry around each and every day that reminds me of him.
(Of course I always have his kids to remind me each and every day of him, but they are much heavier to carry around.J)

 
The white one is just a bonus purse that we thought would be fun to make and to have this spring and summer. Isn't she amazing!

6 comments:

Lani said...

That is amazing. Super cute!

Juli said...

The white purse is really cute! The flower looks great on your other one.

The Addams Family said...

That is SO CUTE! If I send your mother-in-law one of Ryan's old flight suits, will she make me one? I'm totally serious! I want one!

Jessica said...

wow! Those are so fun! I love, love, love the white one. Does she sell them? The gray one is awesome as well! What a great mother in law! Hope you are doing okay. Cam is always in our prayers. Good luck with everything. Sure miss you!

Cynthia Johnson said...

wow! love the purses :)

Leslie said...

Those are SO cute! Way to go, Shanna.