Friday, March 5, 2010

What's This?

Does anyone know what this is a picture of???

Beautiful Right?

Well, I didn't either when Cam emailed it to me. I asked him if it was the view from my new house that he bought me for my birthday...(a girl can dream)
Little did I know how close I was....

ARE YOU READY?
(I have butterflies and am literally shaking even while I type this and I have had a day to let it sink in)

It is a random picture of a house in Budapest Hungary because YES folks
We are MOVING TO BUDAPEST!!!

Cam got the perfect job for him. An air attache position at the Embassy there. So not only does he get to live in Hungary again, he also gets to do foreign affairs work (which is what his master's is in) but he also still gets to FLY! It won't be anything like the magnificent B-1 that he currently flies but heck its still being amongst the birds.

I am overwhelmed but EXTREMELY excited. We have wanted an assignment like this our entire Air Force career. No details yet as to how soon but I will keep you posted....

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright SERIOUSLY! Because that is totally going on our dream sheet now. I have the itch to call you right now! Congrats!

The State of Our Family said...

WOW! That's HUGE!!! Congratulations! How perfect!

Juli said...

Congrats, I'm very excited for you! I am glad you finally found out.

Tera said...

WAHOOO!!! This is amazing Heather! All that disappointment for nothing, you guys deserve this wonderful new adventure!! I definitely need details on what happened with the other guy! I am so excited for you all! Can I come visit???!!

Cherie said...

That is really amazing!! What an excting adventure you are going to have. Congratulations!!!

Beckbrood said...

Super adventures await!!!!

Lani said...

That's awesome! I am so happy for you guys that it all worked out after all! :) Scott's going to be drooling when I show him this.

Chalonn said...

WHAT????

We need to talk!!!

I am so happy for you....WOW!!!!

C

The Addams Family said...

Oh my GOSH! I had butterflies in my stomach as I was reading that post! What an awesome move for you guys! Congrats!

Jen said...

Wow! Super exciting stuff!

Karley and Brandon said...

Brandon is sooo jealous! Hungary is beautiful. We will come visit!

Leslie said...

Wow! That is amazing. Congrats.

Cynthia Johnson said...

That's so great! Congratulations! What a wonderful experience that will be for you guys!

Jessica said...

Wahoo! That is awesome! I am sure Cam is thrilled. What an amazing experience you will have. That is perfect for you guys! Can't wait to hear more! Good luck with everything.

The Word Is Happiness said...

Wow! How exciting! What a beautiful place. I am so happy for you and your family what a wonderful adventure!

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! I missed a lot when I went out of town!!! haha Congrats! That's soooo exciting!!!