Wednesday, September 2, 2009

last month of babydum









here is the list of Callans great moments of his 11th month...
*Callan loves the stairs, he constantly tries to climb them but gets
stuck around 2 or 3 and cries for help...

*Callan does the same with furniture stands up and doesn't
know what to do from there...

*Mommies favorite moment of the month came after picking Mack up from
school on his first day and Cal literally almost
fell out of my arms reaching for his buddy Mack
to give him a hug, he missed him greatly...

*Mommies funniest moment with Cal happened at the
grocery store. I think it was maybe the 2nd time ever
(the first time he was an infant)
and Cal cried almost the whole way through
(thank you produce for being at the front of the store)
because he could see all the food in the cart especially his beloved bananas
and wasn't able to get to them. Pure Torture for this little guy
is putting him around a variety of food and not allowing
him to devour it all...
* Mommies favorite sound coming out of Cal is the growling sound he makes
when he sees toy animals or anything of the like.
*Mommies oh great moment is watching Cal pull all the books off the shelf
everytime he crawls into the boys room.
* Mommies saddest moment with Cal was realizing that he is no longer her
sweet newborn and is growing up way to fast...






5 comments:

Juli said...

I can't belive Callan is almost one! We need to get together again, Chase keeps asking for Mack.

Melissa said...

I am am happy I found your blog, your family is so beautiful. How is life treating you? I hope your extended family is doing well.

Amy Cima said...

NOOOOOOO! If he is almost one, that means Avery is almost one. sniff sniff. I am not ready for her to grow up!

Emily said...

How can he be almost one? It seems like you just had him!!! Time goes too fast. My "baby" turns 3 Sat. Callan is such a cutie. Your other boys too.

Amy Tree said...

Ally and I miss our buddy Callan! Maybe someday they will meet up again... This is a fun stage though, I am loving the independence!