Sunday, September 20, 2009

"football" season is in full swing


I can just feel it...We are on the verge of some exciting soccer playing.
Mack is in his 4th season and he is really starting to get a
hang of things. I would dare say that he is actually getting pretty good. He
has scored countless goals already this season.
He is a lot of fun to watch and I know as the years go by it will only get better...


This is Creed's first season of Soccer!! Yeah!! Another thing
he has been waiting anxiously for years to start playing.

I always get a kick out of watching kids play soccer their
first few seasons they are so innocent and clueless running around
aimlessly on the field. It's pretty darn cute!
It has only taken a few games for Creed to get out of his comfort zone.
I can't believe he is the kid throwing elbows while trying to get the ball.
So out of character for him, but he shows real competitive aggression
on the field. Who knew he had it in him?
He even scored 2 goals his last game!




No comments: