YEAH, I AM ONE!!!
He started out very hesitant just playing with the frosting until Mack put a taste of it on his tongue and then he realized that this was HIS kind of snack...enormous cake hat on his head.
The birthday boy in all his birthday glory!

the cake festivities
For some reason First birthdays are important to me and both Mack and Creed were able to be surrounded by family on their big days, so I was disappointed that Callan wouldn't have the same support for his. But then it occurred to me that I have always been blessed with good friends. It doesn't matter where we have lived we always have these special friends who become like family, because we end up spending more time with them than our own families who live so far away.
The birthday boy in all his birthday glory!
the cake festivities
For some reason First birthdays are important to me and both Mack and Creed were able to be surrounded by family on their big days, so I was disappointed that Callan wouldn't have the same support for his. But then it occurred to me that I have always been blessed with good friends. It doesn't matter where we have lived we always have these special friends who become like family, because we end up spending more time with them than our own families who live so far away. So once I decided to invite our great neighborhood friends over and celebrate
I didn't feel so bad at all...



5 comments:
How is it that you are lucky enough to have the Kennards in your neighborhood/circle of friends? What a great family. They were in our ward in Milwaukee. LUCKY YOU! Tell them hello for us k? HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLAN
Happy Birthday Cal! I can't believe how much he has changed in just 4 months, he looks like a little boy now! We miss you
I love that you decorated his chair! That is a great idea!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for having us over to celebrate, we had a great time.
How fun! He is such a cute little boy!!! :)
Post a Comment