Eat! that is what Callan does...
Eat! that is what he loves...
Eat! that is what he reaches for...
Eat! that is what he cries for...
Have you gotten the picture, he eats everything and I mean everything.
I am thinking I need to put his food a few feet away from him so he will be motivated to crawl. For now he will move from a sitting position to a crawling position so we are assuming the crawling is not too far behind.
These 9 months have truly been such an honor and such a blessing!
9 comments:
HE IS ADORABLE!!! The last photo makes him look so grown up!! Did he get a hair cut?? This one will definitely be a LADIES MAN!! Good luck! And LOVE the vampire baby, we had one of those once. IT was my favorite!
So funny about the Cullen comment! He is adorable! 9 months! You just had him right? Crazy how time flies. I guess Rand is already 2 months old!
We met some of your friends out here. Glen and Heather Ellis. They thought it was cool that we knew you guys. Anyways, I miss you!
He is super cute! Love the pictures.
What a cutie! I just want to squeeze him.
Callan! I miss that little man! Glad he's finally getting teeth, soon he will catch up to Ally...although he's way ahead on the hair!
He is such a cute little guy! It's a wonder he's not a huge roley-poley baby with how much he likes to eat! Keep up the good work!
oh heather, he's adorable!
How fun that we did the same hike! Your boys are so handsome. We should get together when you get home.
Cute family! I love your new family picture. Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment