It seems that everytime Mack loses a tooth Callan gains one!
I am starting to think we should have named him "Cullen".
Cam says its my fault because I was obsessed with reading Twilight while pregnant with him and I dragged the poor baby at 6 weeks old to the midnight showing of the movie.
This is such a cute post! Isn't it fun to have them all at different stages! It makes is easy to appreciate a teething baby when you know it won't be too long before they are loosing them-and getting way too big!
7 comments:
those teeth are so cute! Garrett had extra teeth as a babe and that's exactly how they came in too! My mom called him her little vamp. :)
This is such a cute post! Isn't it fun to have them all at different stages! It makes is easy to appreciate a teething baby when you know it won't be too long before they are loosing them-and getting way too big!
teeth - can't live with em - can't live without them! Way cute!
Oh my gosh. That is SOOO funny.
As I remember Callan liked Twilight. Not your fault. Mack suddenly seems older with lost teeth, funny!
I also read the Twilight books while pregnant! I think I read all 4 in 3 days though...
Aww such cute pictures! Your boys are so adorable :)
Post a Comment