Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The June happenings


June was spent trying not to get washed away and cherish any

outside time because we had too much rain,
what I am sure was a thrilling fathers day aka "king for a day" for Cam,

a whirlwind one week trip to Utah for lots of reunions and

while in the aforementioned Utah we were involved in a lovely little car crash.

and an all too quick one day spent in Idaho where we celebrated a little early

the 4th "Shirley style" in the driveway .


Our King wearing his painted tie made by the boys in primary

and his breakfast in bed. I feel bad Cam surely deserved a post all of his own

for being such a great dad, but for time's sake he doesn't.

(which for the record is fine he doesn't read the blog anyway)




The Terry gal cousins


Hickman reunion at Pinedale Resevoir



the babies of '08


our car after it went crunch! (i just wish I had taken one of the other car,

it was a mess)

Not our fault by the way!



My dashing men!


Creed and his best lil buddy/cuz Kate




the shirley grandkids

Uncle Mitch wondering how he got roped into this one


Cals first ride on a the Rexburg Carousel and splash park

Mack will hate me one day for this, but I made him mad before he

went down the slide and he came out pouting.



The look on Creed's face is pure joy realizing that he can actually win a wrestling match...

the look on poor Callan's face wondering why he is being sat on.


the boys lighting their first fireworks. (NOT MY IDEA!!)



I love these pictures with his grandparents


again this boy is not going to be thrilled but he always does this with his pants and

I think it is so funny

No comments: