Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Turn


Cam has taken turns taking each of his boys to a hockey game. Last week it was Cal's turn and since he kind of has to stay close to me I got to go too. And it might have had to do with our squadron all going. What ever the reason we had such a good time. I love watching sporting events live. It doesn't really matter which one as long as I am there in person competition rivets me. Although hockey does seem a little barbaric when they just let the players duke it out while the crowd cheers. Haven't we evolved????

6 comments:

Christie said...

We love hockey games at our house. I take the girls to see the Wichita Falls Wildcats play all the time. They hate the fights, but love the game. I grew up watching hockey so I guess I don't think about the fighting. It is just so much a part of the game.

Amy Tree said...

I should probably start watching hockey; apparently it's big in ND also...

Chalonn said...

Glad you got to tag along with the boys...when are you going to come to a seahawks game?

Jon said...

You should have seen Cam in high school - hockey is miles ahead of what he and I did. He should blame is friends. Speaking of that, did he bring up the "hockey terms" we used in our Wayne's World skit?

Looks like fun. Nice to see you guys get time together once in a while!

Leslie said...

I love the pictures of Callan's nursery. Those patterns/colors are so "designer-looking" together.

I got to chat with your in-laws this weekend at my parents' farewell. Hope you have a fun trip to Utah!

Jon said...

happy birthday today - how great you get to celebrate it this year with the first day of March Madness!