Cam and I had a fun night a few weeks ago attending his squadron formal up at Mt. Rushmore. What girl doesn't love an excuse to get all dolled up and see her man look extra fine and have the evening all to themselves without kids. Perfect!!!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are one HOT momma!!!Cam is a lucky guy! I haven't been on a date with Brady forever- what's it like to go out with your husband???HA! Well you guys win "Hottest Couple!" Cute picture! I'll talk to you soon. Love ya, Mandy
Seriously! I thought that was a pic from back in college! Have you two aged at all?! And when are you going to look like you just had a baby? You are so freakin hot! I mean that in a very non-weird way! :0)
Its been awhile since I've been able to check out your blog! First of all I just want to say that I miss my Rapid City friends! Second, you guys look great in your picture for this post! Third, Alex and James did the same soccer program on the base. Alex wanted to just go out and play like Jamesy did too! Cheese ball was fun for him though.Callan is a complete doll!
8 comments:
You are one HOT momma!!!Cam is a lucky guy! I haven't been on a date with Brady forever- what's it like to go out with your husband???HA! Well you guys win "Hottest Couple!" Cute picture! I'll talk to you soon. Love ya, Mandy
You two are one HOT couple! This is a great picture of you guys. You still have a fantastic figure after all those boys!!
Dang, you look good!
Seriously! I thought that was a pic from back in college! Have you two aged at all?! And when are you going to look like you just had a baby? You are so freakin hot! I mean that in a very non-weird way! :0)
whoa. check you out! your legs are gorgeous!
You guys make a striking couple...always have!
I can only hope I look half way like that after the baby. You look amazing. How fun to dress up and have a night out.
Its been awhile since I've been able to check out your blog! First of all I just want to say that I miss my Rapid City friends! Second, you guys look great in your picture for this post! Third, Alex and James did the same soccer program on the base. Alex wanted to just go out and play like Jamesy did too! Cheese ball was fun for him though.Callan is a complete doll!
Post a Comment