
I still find it hard to believe that Creed is a little boy and not my sweet little toddler yet alone baby anymore. Being number 2 is always a little hard you always have to wait to do the things that the older sibling is doing or has done. Soccer has been no exception. One thing I miss about living in California was that the kids could start soccer at 4. Here they have to be 5. However, on the base they do have a Parent/kid based program for 3-5 year olds. Not nearly as cool as weekly games on the field, in fact Creed keeps asking when are we all going to come watch him play and run outside. Unfortunately that isn't until the last week. So until then he and Dad get to work on skills together inside. Its great for fundamentals but not for an almost 4 year old little boy who just wants to play.
1 comment:
what a big boy! I love how he just wants to get out there and GO!!!!
Post a Comment