


Cam put Cal into bed one night with the boys and told them the next morning that we had lost Callan and that he had wandered into bed with them. They loved the thought of that. However, the next night it took hours for them to fall asleep because they were waiting for him to wander in again. Oops. BACK FIRE!



Big Cal just chillin!

The boys end up every morning in bed with Cal and me. It is always a fun time. 

I really don't have much to say except I guess blogging has not been on the top of my list lately. I must have a newborn or something. I have been busy running life lately to really sit down and blog about nothing in particular. We have had some awesome snow days! Which were exactly what our family needed. We hadn't spent much time together. Cam and I both busy working. And we have also been spending a lot of time at home. The boys are great to play with each other and are huge helpers with Callan. Where ever baby is the boys are too. Mack especially has warmed my heart at how much he loves his new brother and how much he wants to be a good big boy.
But for the most part I have some pictures of the boys doing mundane every day types of things. But isn't that what life pretty much is. The everyday stuff cushioned by the exciting and eventful moments that happen from time to time.
I hope you recognize Callan. I think he ate the former version of himself. We like to call him at our house our little "phatty". The boy likes his milk!

5 comments:
Precious! I like milk too!
What a wonderful post with beautiful pictures. You should be enjoying your new baby right now so don't feel bad.
I love Cam's idea - great that it backfired the next night. Nice to see your little family. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I will miss the crazy life of little ones, once they aren't little any more - now I just have to convince myself that my reminder should make me enjoy the busy-ness. It's just finding time to talk to my wife that is what I miss the most!
Your kids are so cute! Three kids has turned my world upside down. I'm sure you're handling it better than I am.
Your kids are so precious. I just fell in love with Creed today!! Come visit my blog anytime!
Post a Comment