








I am sorry to say that my blog is starting to look more like a photo gallery than anything else. I know everyone is busy especially this time of year. So whatever I have to add would only sound cliche or naive.
BUT....this month is flying by and I still have so many things to do before we leave for my nieces wedding in Boise next week and Christmas in Utah. However, I refuse to let my third child feel less important or impressive as the first two so I have to take a minute and show off his cuteness as well as our fun outing of cutting down our Christmas tree in the Black Hills. It was something Cam has looked forward to for years. I promised him while living in California and having a boring fake tree that when we moved back to South Dakota the boys and I would accompany him to the hills. It was a very special day for him, to go off to the mountains and cut a Christmas tree down with his sons. Something he and his brothers did with their Dad.
13 comments:
oh my gosh . . . your little guy is SO cute! adorable. . .
this is another precious post...those boys are adorable and Cal is one fortunate third born...I love your tree...and your stockings..I want those..please don't tell me you made them!
Boise huh??? So will us Boiseans get to meet your boys in person? It would be so fun to see you, but I understand how it goes with family events. If you have time to go to lunch or something while your hear call me... actually send me an email and I will give you my number there :)
teliseanderson@yahoo.com
P.S. That little guy is growing FAST. Very cute indeed.
The tree looks spectacular.
You are an inspiration to watch. You don't let having a busy husband, busy kids, and a 2 month old slow you down and still do way fun stuff. Teach me your secrets, I am feeling more and more like a hermit!! Great Photo Moments, we love the holidays too!! You sure have some grown up boys, very handsome! Have fun on your trip!! Merry Christmas
Gosh, he's getting big - love that sweet face!! He's starting to look more like a baby now rather than a newborn, ya know?
He looks so cute in the outfit we sent! Your kids are darling!
Hooray! Black Hills Christmas trees are awesome! lol. Very cute pictures too!
What a cute little boy. I was wondering how your mother in law mad your crib stuff. Was it hard. Let me know how I could possible do that. I love all your pictures. It looks like you guys are doing great.
Hey if you have a spare minute in Boise, give us a call- we'd love to see you and the boys! We live in Nampa, but we understand how family functions go- but seriously, if you need a place to stay- my # is (208) 461-1635. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for your comment Heather. Looks like you are getting out WAY more than I am. About my card, you need to have an ultra creative and talented friend named Shelby that is also a graphic designer. She took care of everything. Callan didn't get robbed! He got a cute and stylish mom and some fun brothers.
Cal does have his own look. The dark hair is adorable. You look awesome. Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!
We loved cutting down our tree in SD. We did it every year we were there, and now we get a good old Wal-mart tree. Oh well.
By the way, will you send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? rikkistewart@hotmail.com
Thanks
Christmas in Utah is such a great idea, especially northern Davis County. Can't wait to see you guys
Post a Comment