This post is kind of fun for me. I finally enrolled Creed in a class that he will do without clinging to me, run off, or just plain doesn't care about. It's tennis! The city here actually offers lessons for 2-3 year olds and another class for 4-5 year olds that I enrolled Mack in. And for some reason the last 4 months or so Creed has shown a significant interest in tennis. If he sees it on T.V. or finds our rackets in the garage he asks to play. So I thought I would foster this interest and see if there was any talent. Of course I would love to say that we have the next Andy Roddick in the making but I won't be that obnoxious. I just think I have found a sport for Creed that he will probably enjoy throughout his life. He just has a natural swing and talent for it. Even at 3. So its fun to watch. I don't want to appear as if I am playing favorites by only talking about Creed, he is just the one that sparked this particular interest. Mack too is enjoying his lessons and does just as well. He is however a little more interested in how far he hits the ball instead of the accuracy of the hit. So I feel bad that we missed baseball signups again this year.
3 comments:
Yeah. . .we love tennis! I need to get Addie into some tennis lessons so she can be just like Grandma Marianne.
I am so proud of you supermom! That is seriously awesome! I need to pick up on what my kids love and foster their interests. You are my hero!
I'm glad that Tennis is working out! How fun! Sorry that I missed you at the pool this week. I was out on errands all day. Thanks for inviting me though. Maybe we can go sometime soon?
Post a Comment