Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The wedding!


We love Aunt Sara and we equally love the man she has chosen to be her eternal companion. 
Kyson is such a great person with a gentle soul who is the perfect match for our 
beloved girl. I really love young love and when they are such a perfect match
it makes my heart pitter patter even more. 
I know my entire family is so happy that we made the 
trek across the ocean to participate in their big day and
to be apart of the beginning of the rest of their days together. 


There was something so endearing watching 3 of Sara's brothers and her Dad helping set up for the reception but even more so working with delicate flowers which usually isn't in their normal repertoire of skills. You can tell this is one loved little sister.

These brothers are studs!

and so are these brothers!



you kind of have to feel bad for Kyson when you think about the amount of protective brothers he had to win over.  :)




I think I got the better end of this deal. Brittany holding my flowers and I get to hold her baby. :)


I love this picture with sweet Granny. Especially knowing she left this earth a few short weeks later to be reunited with her sweetheart and our Heavenly Father.

such a Beautiful couple.

the parking attendants.

Some of Cam's Aunt and Uncles on the Shirley side

 and the Tibbitts side

Reception Security

These umbrellas and lights were so adorable and looked awesome when the sun went down.


This is my neighbor growing up. He recently celebrated his 100th birthday. He still drives, golfs, cooks you name it.
What fun to see him that night.

I am so glad Cam's brother married this girl. We have so much fun together. 

aren't these two adorable!
Callan and his buddy Uncle Mitch (Itch ;)

Bebe and Creed were tearing it up on the dance floor. 

It was a big day for these cuties. 

No comments: