Sunday, April 17, 2011

Too much fun??

Is there such a thing as TOO much fun?
YES!
When you have had 2 birthdays in
a 2 day period and Dad is gone (again)
and there are so many
FUN family activities going on in your area
that only come around once a year.

This was our Saturday.
There were 3 things for us to do
(besides the fact that is was Creeds actual day of birth)
I at least had the common sense to make
the boys choose only 2.
It was such a wise move. Trust me.

On the chopping block was the
Ops group childrens Easter party at the base.
Which we were sad to miss.
However, what got to stay was
Kids Fair at our Civic Center and Cub Fest at Bear Country.

There isn't a single photo at kids fair, but just imagine lots of
inflatable toys, small train rides, 50 plus booths of child engaging
activities all laced with cheap novelty trinkets
 (yipee...can you hear the sarcasm?)
and teeth rotting doses of sugar.
Right up my Boys' alley's!

After almost 4 hours -yes 4- we were
off to Bear Country to see the fresh batch of
baby bears. They were absolutely adorable.
Mack even mentioned that he wanted to make
and invention that would keep bears small so they could
be kept as pets. It almost sounded like a good idea
based on how sweet and cuddly these true
Teddy Bears were.
Seriously... aren't they ADORABLE?





look in the background, another inflatable bounce house.- oh goodie!!

Is the fun over yet?
This momma is tired.

2 comments:

Krif said...

I know how it is to have your husband gone. Jon is around maybe 2 full weeks out of the week and gone traveling the rest. I know that Cam is gone a lot more than that so hang in there! Your a good mom. I try to just stay home when Jon is gone. It is so tiring to take all the kids somewhere by myself. Really cute bears though! Hope all is well with you guys!

~Lexi~ said...

Hello this is brooklyn. I am so happy I can read all about your family again. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since salinas. Its nice to know you are doing well and having fun :-)