Saturday, April 16, 2011

My boy is 6

 Because Saturday in Rapid City was filled with so many events we decided to have
Creed's birthday party Friday after school at Cabelas.
What...
We don't strike you as the Cabela's type?
well, you are right, we aren't.
In fact my kids have never even stepped foot in that store.
Although, I am sure that is about to change.
They thought that place was pretty cool.
However, they were one of the few places that would
do a birthday party on friday.

The fun-filled i.e. exhausting day
started with Creed's school birthday treat.
He requested Star Wars cookies.
I know what some of you may be thinking
Hey, what about the super cool Star Wars cookie cutters the boys got for
Valentines day, that you just blogged about earlier?
What can I say?
I am not that good of a mother.
I opted for the much EASIER version
of contacting the local cookie shop
with my request.
I think its a win/win for everyone this way!  =)





The birthday boy handing out the "coolest cookie" ever.
Yep! It was given that title multiple times by the class
It probably doesn't have much to do with the fact that there
are 18 boys in his class and only 5 girls.
Heaven help that teacher!



Now on to his Party at Cabelas.

There was fishing

guests waiting for fishing

and target cross bow shooting,
 followed by a store scavenger hunt
 
and ending with none other than cake, ice cream and presents.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREED!

No comments: