Does this happen at your house too??

everyone starts out strong being excited and helpful
and then...
everyone under 4 feet tall end up baling on the project and then you are left with this...
Voila!! magically the pumpkins get carved!
(once again Mom's to the rescue)
sorry, I just couldn't leave such a cutie out of the post...
Thanks Olson's for Carving pumpkins with us!
6 comments:
Lucy and Chase hardly helped with carving their pumpkins. They didn't even want to get their hands dirty. Great pics of the boys playing in the leaves, looks like they had a lot of fun.
you cut your hair! it's super cute! I am debating on mine right now...
I love the picture of you and Lani carving the pumpkins, it is super cute!! My kids are finally old enough to carve the pumpkins and stick with it. Sadly we did not do any this year. :(
That's what I noticed too in this post...your darling haircut! I don't think I've seen in that short in years!
So edgy and fun Heather!
Yes, Yes and Yes! Your hair looks great!
Cute photos!! We just painted pumpkins this year..I wasn't even going to attempt sharp objects with a two yr. old and my 10 month old crawling around!
Post a Comment