Tuesday, August 18, 2009

where did you go?

Gone seriously....

I feel like I have been robbed of

something beautiful, something magical.

It is called SUMMER!

I had so many lofty ideas and so many exciting excursions for me and the boys

and "BAM" with little to no warning it is taken away from me.

I am so far behind on my posts which is extremely

indicative of many other aspects in my life right now.

Here is my official WARNING:

the infomation and photos you are about to see are extensive in content. Extreme caution should be taken while viewing photos of the ever-so-cute Shirley offspring in all their summer glory. dizziness may occur from excessive scrolling due to the enormous amount of photos, It may also cause cavities, due to their sweetness in nature and loss of sleep wondering how you too could have such a fun filled summer....ENJOY!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun summer you had. I'm impressed you posted all you did. I'm so behind! I know exactly how you feel, all of the sudden, summer is gone. I love your new family picture!!!

Juli said...

I love your family picture! Looks like you have had a fun summer, I enjoyed seeing all the cute pics.

Jon said...

I like that you changed your family picture - nice to see you've decided to include Callan in your family picturs! Great pic by the way, you guys look great.