Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 months really....

My sweet guys!
his large "noggin" that doesn't fit in this hooded towel

The balloons that provided days of entertainment!



June 2nd you know what that means.... Yep, time for Callan's 8th month post! In true Letterman fashion here are my TOP TEN favorite things about Cal.
10. he is sitting up great now especially if you put toys or food in front of him. He also has two bottom teeth.

9. Did I mention food. He will eat anything no questions asked. The other day he sucked on a pickle very contently for quite awhile without even making a face.

8.When ever he wakes up, he arches his back or will crane his neck looking for his brothers.

7. "Zoom zoom zoom we're going to the moon" (California friends will all know this one courtesy of play group) is his favorite activity, it will calm him no matter what the problem is.

6. His eyes are still his most prominent and gorgeous feature. "Those eyes would be big on a cow" is constantly being joked about at our house.

5. The only sounds that resemble words are "dada dadadada" I am ok that its not "mama mamamama" I know that in the end its me he really wants.

4. The big belly laughs that easily roll out of this boy are priceless.

3. The fact that whenever he sees Kinga (the dog) he starts to scrunch up his nose and squint his eyes in the anticipation of her kisses.

2. He has just discovered the joys of Baby Einstein. Now whenever you walk by the TV he follows it very closely just in case its his show on.

1. Knowing that when I was gone the other night and Cam turned on home movies for the boys to watch, he would cry every time he saw me or heard my voice on the TV....

I am so in love with this little man!


6 comments:

Amy Cima said...

And my favorite thing about him is the stunned look on his face in every picture! What a heartbreaker.

Tera said...

What a cutie!! Time definitely flys when you are having fun!! I had to laugh that he does the dadada, because I have the kids all help me and Collin does the mamamama!! Can't wait for these two little guys to be buddies, you can never have too many!

Juli said...

Your boys are so handsome together! It is hard to believe Callan is already 8months old.

Rasmussens said...

Those are three Shirley boys. They are so cute. They grow up way too fast.

Amy Tree said...

my future son-in-law! he is dang precious. We will miss you!

Smash said...

Love the towel picture, we can relate to large noggin issues at our house. Your boys are so cute, hope you don't mind if I check up on you from time to time.