
Has anyone seen two missing baby teeth? We are pretty sure Mack swallowed the first one and I am not willing to wait and look around for it in the toilet. So he is out of luck with the tooth fairy on that one. The second one fell out last night in bed, luckily Cam and Mack did find that one. This morning he was very excited about his money from the tooth fairy, so excited in fact he gave half of it to me and half to Cam. I guess money doesn't talk with this kid.
6 comments:
I can't believe he has lost his teeth already! Does that mean I need to get myself ready for Jax to start? I thought they had a while still? They are growing up way to fast.
That is pretty cool! Jamesy keeps coming up to me with "loose" teeth. He can't wait to lose a tooth! None of them are budging so far. Cute picture!
How cool! Jilly is so jealous. She's dying to lose a tooth!!
I love that he gave you his money! I haven't heard that one before.
What a good boy.
So did he just wake up and notice his teeth were missing??? Hahaha, that makes it much easier than having to get out the "pliers".
I'm laughing my head off. So funny that he gave all the money back to you! How sweet really! Did you check his #2 to see if he swallowed...ah..I can't wait till Mckay looses his teeth too..fun stuff!
What a funny story about his first loose teeth. The tooth fairy kinds of sorta forgot one night to come and so the next night she was very sweet and left a pack of sugar free gum with the money!
Post a Comment