There is something so special about being home especially if you are lucky enough to call Idaho home!
I was like most kids and never appreciated my quiet small townupbringing until I moved away from it and starting raising my own kids.
Don't get me wrong, my kids have had many awesome opportunities and have had a pretty enviable childhood but it doesn't diminish the fact that we always enjoy the slow pace and serene like life that awaits us while in Idaho.
Grandma and Grandpa Shirley wanted to make sure our last visit to Idaho was packed full of good memories.
They succeeded!
A gorgeous boat ride and hike at Jenny's Lake near
Jackson Hole Wyoming,
| half way point hidden falls |
| the top "Inspiration Point" |
a day in Yellowstone National Park
| lower falls at Grand Canyon Yellowstone |
anda fun afternoon at Bear World.
| the albino elk....super cool |
| feeding time for the bears |
| Cal driving us out...does Grandpa look nervous? |
| me and my cubs |
| pettin' the large pot belly pig |
like I said, IDAHO is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment