Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am thankful...

For the opportunity to host my parents and my sisters and their families for Thanksgiving!
It was great having the girls together,
having the cousins together,
the grandparents with us,
and it was great having LOTS and LOTS of yummy food!
Even though it is only temporary,
I love it that my sisters and I all live on the east coast 
at the same time.  A first time for all 3 of us for sure.
The centerpieces Creed made at school. I was surprisingly  impressed that they were actually nice enough to make it past the kid table
and be added to the adult table. Brownie points to the room moms in his class! 

The cousins in DC


The boys inside the natural history museum. We are all trying to endure
Mack's new pose of choice in every photo he takes. I can't wait for him to get older
and look back at every photo of him at this age and wonder what he was thinking.

Sleep over time for the boys  with Jax. The most exciting part of the holidar for these guys..


No comments: