Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall Sports


PHEW!!
Saturdays are free again, Does anyone else ever feel this way?
As much as I love having my boys involved in sports, I do get
a little tired of dragging everyone out every saturday in crisp (cold) weather.
This fall we actually doubled up with both boys (UGH..)
Fall soccer and their first year of Football.
I have to admit, I did have alot of fun watching their football games
 and it did seem to me that Cam was a little more thrilled watching them play this sport as well.
We tend to be big football fans at our house.  
But now that its all over I can actually have a little time to blog about it

(I CAN"T BELIEVE THESE ARE THE ONLY PICTURES I HAVE FROM BOTH BOYS AND BOTH SPORTS,
shameful, I know, but at least I DO know we have lots of video of all the action)

No comments: