Monday, December 21, 2009

Rock Star

I had no idea Creed was a performer until we had our church Christmas party and anytime the microphone would get put down, even if for a second there Creed would be striking a pose
like this:

OR this

and even THIS:

But my all time favorite is this oneSeriously?!? where did he learn this stuff?

(thanks Scott and Megan for capturing these moments for us)

4 comments:

Juli said...

Creed is so funny! I never noticed him with the microphone at the party.

The Addams Family said...

Well, with a name like Creed, what do you expect? I'm not surprised at all! Too cute!

Mary said...

He was clued to that microphone and it was very cute!!

Unknown said...

He's going to be a superstar! I really got a kick out of those pictures ... looks like your boys are full of personality!