Monday, April 14, 2008

My baby's 5!!!!!

I never thought this day would come! I can't believe how at times it seemed to be going by so slow but yet in reality these 5 years have actually flown by. Although this seems like the eternal birthday celebration since we have been celebrating since March. Today is the day that it has sunk in with me and I am reminiscing about all the hard times, hard times (oh wait did I say that twice, well for good reason) and more importantly the amazing moments the laughter and the joy I have had in raising Mackguire. He is truly turning into a wonderfully sweet little man. So to Mr. Magoo, Macky-tacky, Mickey-Mack, and Magilicutty (never had to spell that one before, don't know if its right) Happy Birthday! We Love you and couldn't imagine our lives without you in it.


Our 3 week early pip-sqeak 5lb 10oz baby boy
1 year later not too much of a pip-squeak anymore. Same Rabbit and basket
My big 2 year old
Looks who 3
A handsome little boy is starting to form.

And now my guy is 5!
At school today sharing his birthday treat.
Poor guy last year on his birthday he had to go to urgent care for a dislocated elbow and today on his birthday he had to go to the dentist for a check-up before he gets 2 fillings tomorrow. I thought this picture was too funny, the boys were actively involved in the cartoon playing above their heads.

6 comments:

wylie said...

Look how cute the pictures are! I love them! Happy birthday Mack!

The Addams Family said...

Happy Birthday Mack! It's hard to believe that he's 5 already. I still remember how excited you were when you told me that you were pregnant. He really is a handsome guy.

Stewart Family said...

Happy birthday Mack. It seems like yesterday we were in mom's morning out with Jax and Mack screaming together. He has grown up so much. He is quite the little cutie.

Anonymous said...

It sure goes fast! But oh so worth it!!!! What cuties you have!!!!!!!!:)

Rasmussens said...

He is one handsome boy. The grow up so fast. Hope you are doing well.

Chalonn said...

Very cute post! Mack is adorable and so big! Mckay just had 2 cavities filled yesterday too...I am kind of annoyed that I have to pay for this when the teeth will eventually fall out! Oh well...