We have returned from our invasion on Texas. I survived the flights, the boys were great, it would of been a piece of cake had we not had so many stops. Darn Southwest! I guess thats what you get for your cheap airfare. However, it was a great trip, we were reunited with many of our old friends and saw lots of cousins and family. The boys loved playing with their cousins and especially seeing Dad. We spent almost a week in Abilene with Cam in his base hotel and were convinced we made the right choice by not moving there with him for the 3 months. It was pretty tight quarters and he is really busy. And then Cam would come to where ever we were on the next weekends.
While in Texas we survived a blizzard, a tornado (which luckily didn't end up touching down by us) and even flash floods. We also celebrated my 30th birthday at my parents house in Paris and the boys birthday a few weeks early with a pool party at my sisters house in Frisco so Cam could be involved. Mack has been waiting for weeks for Lego Star Wars on the Wii. So he was so excited when he opened it. It was great. I went a little nuts on photos so we have lots to share. Enjoy.


7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! It was fun to see pictures of everyone's kids. Everyone is getting so big, so fast!
I'm jealous that you got to spend time with your sisters and mom. I'm having a week of homesickness. I gotta snap out of it. I don't think I know the Kathy that Yvette knows.
I glad you had a great time and survived Texas! I look forward to pictures.
Hey, it looks like you had so much fun with your family in Texas. I was wondering where in the world you are now? Ha! I hope everything is going great. Let's talk soon. Love ya, Mandy
Heather, I found your blog on Tami's and thought I would say hello! It looks like you guys are doing great. Good luck with Cam being gone for so long!
Take care, Camille
Heather-
I love the pictures. I bet it was wonderful to see Cam. I hope that you are feeling well. Kyle and Tiffany are having a boy. Let me know as soon as you find out that you are having a "GIRL". Ha Ha. Love ya Amber
Heath...my sister Candra said you stopped her in the hall at the Frisco church bldg..what a small world! Let's talk soon!
Your family is so cute. Don't you love having boys! I just started this whole blogging thing but it is kind of fun to touch base with people you haven't seen forever. We went to Texas last April and got stuck in a tornado...right in Dallas. It was crazy. It missed our hotel by a mile or two was all. You've got to love it. Congratulations on your new one. We're having our 3rd too....life sure happens fast. Hope you guys are doing good!
Nicole
Post a Comment